http:www.siilc.edu.in in association with Agrowon is looking for experience Faculty and trainers across Maharashtra
to launch one of its kind Mass Agri-Skilling
initiative in Maharashtra. We would like to invite application from passionate trainers who wants to bring change and create positive impact on farmers community, then this is the opportunity and chance to contribute with team at SIILC.
Come apply to position open below at: email@example.com
Designation: Trainer Field Crop / Fruit Crop
Job Title: Trainer / Faculty
Work Location: All locations across Maharashtra.
Purpose: To deliver the skill training to the students/farmers under the SIILC agriculture skilling initiative.
1. Deliver training programs to the participants
2. Delivery of the pre-formatted training module as per specified standards
3. Lead ground implementation of the training schedule.
4. Ensure high level of engagement with the participants during delivery.
5. Drive continuous improvement as suggested by the central team.
6. Timely feedback and report submission to the central team
7. Perform administrative activities related to training programs and managing teams / individuals engagement in the process
8. Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein,
Key Result Areas and Performance Indicators
1. Training Delivery Completion as per schedule
2. Delivery Mechanism Achieved as per standard format
3. Student Engagement- Positive Feedback through reports
1. Ability to coordinate on site requirements Derived from Project success indicators in line with the role in the project team
Education Qualification, Training & Certifications: B.Sc (Agri) M Sc (Agri)
Work Experience : Minimum experience of 500 hours of classroom teaching
Total work experience of : 3 years to 5 years
Knowledge Area Expertise:
FPO - Farmers Producer organization
Agriculture, FPO Finance
Field Crop - Maize, Cotton, Soyabean, Paddy
Fruit Crop - Pomegranate, Banana, Sweet lime, Strawberry, Orange, Guava, Mango, Grape, Custard apple, Chiku, Cashew
Vegetable Crop - Turmeric, Onion, Pigeon Pea
Fluency in Marathi, Hindi & English
Open to Travel Frequently within the district
Age group: 25 years and above
Employment Type : Contractual Mandatory Requirement :-
The trainer has to have a minimum experience of 500 hours of classroom teaching which should be dully certified by the institution that he has worked in or is working with currently.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: University Level
Role: Visiting Faculty/Guest Faculty
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time