1. Achieve and maintain revenue and profitability targets
2. Would be responsible for adding 10-12 crores of revenue annually
3. Identify new revenue opportunities and meet appropriate targets set out by management
4. Establish, and maintain a level of market/client knowledge that can be utilized to assist in the planning and support of present and future event development and exhibition opportunities.
5. Providing 360-degree marketing solution to various clients to build entire network
6. New business revenue generation through aggressive events / exhibition / concept sales
7. Ensure that customers goals and expectations are being met
8. Build, manage and grow a diverse base of client relationships
9. Leverages market data to develop / enhance the current business relationship
10. Conduct periodic audits and collect positive feedback for marketing purposes
11. Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for current customers to increase company revenue.
12. Conduct ongoing usage analysis to gauge product effectiveness
13. The incumbent must have complete clarity on target audience
14. Conceptualization of events keeping in mind current and future growth areas, alignment with the product / corporate brand, revenue streams and profitability.
a. Must have clarity on target audience
b. Must be good at convincing the client
c. Ability to hold price rates and sell at those rates
d. Ability to think out-of-the-box, should be able to do bundle selling
e. Must be passionate and energetic to perform
f. Active in getting new brands / concepts on board
g. Must proactively find ways to build the business and grow accounts
h. Regularly and accurately report on prospects and pipeline
i. Should have excellent communication skills and English skills too
j. Must have the ability to work tirelessly with unwavering focus
k. Must be a strict disciplinarian for timelines
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Sakal Media Private Limited
Established in 1932, the Sakal Media Group is the largest independently owned media business in Maharashtra. Headquartered in the educational and cultural capital of the state Ã¢â¬" Pune, the Sakal Media Group owns and operates newspapers and magazines in Marathi as well as English with a circulation across Maharashtra and Goa. The Group also has interests in digital media, event management services, commercial printing and also runs a regional television channel.
With a workforce of over 3500 and a vendor network that exceeds 25,000, the Sakal Media Group is a people-focused organization with an open and vibrant work environment offering scope for advancement and growth. Guided by the philosophy of Ã¢â¬ËSocial FirstÃ¢â¬â¢ all group initiatives are guided by their potential for social impact and transformation.