Role and Responsibilities:
1. Achieve and maintain revenue and profitability targets
2. Responsible for adding 60 crores of revenue to the business annually
3. Identify new revenue opportunities and meet appropriate targets set out by management
4. Must follow a purpose driven approach while offering solutions to clients
5. Providing 360-degree marketing solution to various clients to build entire network and revenue
6. New business revenue generation through aggressive events / exhibition / concept sales
7. Ensure that customers goals and expectations are being met
8. Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for current customers to increase company revenue.
9. Build, manage and grow a diverse base of client relationships
10. Proficient at new client development through using different approaches
11. Leverages market data to develop / enhance the current business relationship
12. Conduct periodic audits and collect positive feedback for marketing purposes
13. Establish, and maintain a level of market/client knowledge that can be utilized to assist in the planning and support of present and future event development and exhibition opportunities.
14. Conduct ongoing usage analysis to gauge product effectiveness
15. The incumbent must have complete clarity on target audience
16. Conceptualization of events keeping in mind current and future growth areas, alignment with the product / corporate brand, revenue streams and profitability.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time