Here is an exciting opportunity to work for Sakal Media group' s education & skill division SIILC into Sales function to be based in Pune.
SIILC is in exciting space of Online learning, executive and higher education and we are looking for excellent Sales professional who have prior experience of sales/engagement with Target groups, Large & mid size corporate. To learn more about SIILC, visit http://www.silc.edu.in
Organization: SIILC (SIMACES International interdisciplinary learning Centre)
Work Location: SIILC, Sakal Nagar, Baner Road Pune
We are doing interviews on Wednesday & Thursday this week (17th/18th Jan 2018), If interested, please respond to this email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV and following information:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Closely working with Product Head of Media/Business Vertical.
- Meet Corporate/Institutions to find target participant for training batches
- Meet new and engage existing Corporate/Institutions for training.
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly/Annual revenue Target.
- Work with other members in team to ensure timely completion of responsibilities & target.
- Develop network among Target working professional to develop funnel for future program launch.
- Provide feedback to Product team on program and market requirement.
- Leverage Group existing strength: Newspaper, events, people networks like YIN/Tanishqua to find participants for program.
- Should be able to deliver on both individual and team target.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Should also understand and speak Marathi.
- Should have prior experience in B2C, Corporate Sales / Field Sales
- Preferably from Education, Training, Banking, travel, Insurance and other service sector.
Candidates from Manufacturing and consumer durable sales may not be suitable.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time