Designation: Research Analyst
Compensation:Gross CTC INR 10L 15L
Company: Delivering Change Foundation (Sakal Media Group)
Education and Work Experience:MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B-school with relevant Work experience of 3-5years
As a research analyst, you will work directly with the CEO and will have following key responsibilities:
1. Market research for creating a pool of prospects which can be worked upon by the fund raisingteams, basis DCF work philosophy. This will include passing on of the secondary research, in actionable format to the frontline sales team, and provide support in meetings and closure.
2. Industry research for trends in the development sector, which support the program, fund raising both.
3. Comprehensive and continuous research on a spectrum of activities in the development as well as corporate sector, pertaining to DCF programs.
4. Tracking policy changes and development in the sector, multi-lateral organisations, and large donor agencies.
5. Analyse industry activities across online, events and partnerships and feed the information regularly to the marketing and sales teams.
6. Secondary research to extract useful market insights which further lead to new products development
7. Sales presentation: Create PPTs / Proposals / Pitch Documents to suit client requirements. Work closely with Sales team in client engagements.
8. Mapping of funds and knowledge allocation by corporates and institutions to various programs and providing inputs to the management team to support launch of new programs and marketing/sales pitches.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time