- To create and supervision of all In House Events (including training events) of Sakal Money along with team.
- To mentor and guide allotted IFA/DSA/Business Partners and other staff by arranging and giving various training.
- To arrange Mentorship Program and to recruit Business Partner through given process.
- To provide required Quote, Pre & Post Sales Servicing to Business Partner through given process.
- To keep Business Partners active on monthly basis through any product.
- Desired active Business Partner ratio is 30%. Monthly and 60% half yearly, 100% Yearly.
- To make joint call with Business Partners for higher productivity.
- To provide respective quotes on request received from the field staff, manager and later submit it to Ops for fast conversion and issuance of policy.
- To maintain good business relationship with Business Partners and other companies.
- To focus and to plan activity to collect renewal premium through tele calling, Email, Sms etc
- To help Business Partners in claim settlement through fast coordination with respective Insurance companies.
- 2/3 years of experience in handling insurance advisor or field staff.
- Cool headed person who can handle different kind of Business Partners with respect.
- Smart in communication, computer literate is must, ready to travel daily within city.
- Good presentation skill is desirable.
- Good Tele communication skill.
- Knowledge of insurance plans, Recruitment process and operation will be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent