- She/ He will be actively coordinating with internal & external stakeholders.
- Therefore, she/ he must have excellent communication skills and should be able to manage people
- Internal and External Communications, to a large extent will be managed by him/her
- Should be wise and mature
- Coordinating between Director's office and various other departments in the company as well as with the clients
- Maintaining and organizing the Director's contacts & Calendar
- Keeping to do list (check list) for various actions for self and Director ensuring that the routine functions are carried out in a timely and effective manner
- Maintaining confidentiality of works related to Director's office
- Organize Travel arrangements in terms of Flight, Hotel & Car bookings
- Booking meeting rooms for the meetings& conferences
- Perform other administration related duties as required
- To maintain paper & electronic filing systems for records, correspondence & other confidential documents
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Experience in working as an EA / secretary to Sr. Management
- Excellent command over use of MS Excel & MS Word.
- Fluent in English, Marathi & Hindi
- Knowledge of telephonic and written etiquette
- Efficient in multi-tasking
- Proficient at using the internet and data mining
- Independent Correspondence abilities are a must
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take on critical responsibilities
- Ability to handle various Events, Seminars and/or Conferences of Corporate level which includes coordination of lunch & traveling
- arrangement of various guest/participants etc.
- He/She will be working directly with the Director of the organization and several members of the senior management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Sakal Papers Pvt Ltd
Established in 1932, the Sakal Media Group is the largest independently owned media business in Maharashtra. Headquartered in the educational and cultural capital of the state Ã¢â‚¬" Pune, the Sakal Media Group owns and operates newspapers and magazines in Marathi as well as English with a circulation across Maharashtra and Goa. The Group also has interests in digital media, event management services, commercial printing and also runs a regional television channel.
With a workforce of over 3500 and a vendor network that exceeds 25,000, the Sakal Media Group is a people-focused organization with an open and vibrant work environment offering scope for advancement and growth. Guided by the philosophy of Ã¢â‚¬ËœSocial FirstÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ all group initiatives are guided by their potential for social impact and transformation.