1) Board Governance: Works with board in order to fulfil the organization mission.
Responsible for leading the Trust in a manner that supports and guides the organizations mission as defined
Responsible for communicating effectively with the Trustee(s) and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Trust to function properly and to make informed decisions.
2) Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
Responsible for the fiscal integrity of Trust to include submission to the Trust of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
Responsible for fundraising and developing other resources necessary to support Trusts mission.
3) Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with Trust and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
Responsible for implementation of Trusts programs that carry out the organizations mission.
Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that the Trust can successfully fulfill its Mission into the future.
Responsible for the enhancement of Trusts image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
4) Organization Operations. Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
Responsible effective administration of Trust operations.
Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff.
Post Graduate (Ph.D. preferred)
Transparent and high integrity leadership
Five or more years of senior non-profit management experience
Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
Ability to convey a vision of Trusts strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to non-profit sector
Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
Strong public speaking ability
Actual Job Responsibilities:
1. Planning and operation of annual budget.
2. Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the non-profit.
3. Serving as Trusts primary spokesperson to the organizations constituents, the media and the general public.
4. Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations throughout the state and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance Trusts Mission.
5. Report to and work closely with the Board of Trustees to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the Foundation throughout the State.
6. Supervise, collaborate with organization staff.
7. Strategic planning and implementation.
8. Oversee organization Board and committee meetings.
9. Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
10. Review and approve contracts for services.
11. Other duties as assigned by the Board of Trustee.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time