- As an event manager responsible for putting on a range of events, especially commercial events. This include research for opportunities , events, suppliers and contractors, and negotiation for prices and hire
- Should be an achiever who meets expected business target.
- Manage all pre & post event coordination & planning.
- Organize facilities for parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality etc.
- Should also be able to shoulder the responsibility of timely recovery of dues.
- Furthermore, he would be expected to conduct periodic surveys to get a feel of brand positioning in the market, monitor the latest market trends & provide credible inputs to the management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time