- Support Senior MRM Officer and Team Leader in the development and roll out of Process and Measurement Tools as stated in the M&E Plan
- Support in the adaptation and revision of M&E Plan including Logframe and ToC as well as selected tools and processes; including drafting and adapting impact and day to day monitoring surveys.
- Support in the drafting of reports including Lessons Learned, Impact Assessment and regular progress update reports.
- Build capacity and guide Data Capture Officers
- Contribute to client reporting and reviews, including achievements of intermediary and final milestones.
- Support the review of data flows and data collection methods, including regular data quality checks
- Coordinate with the MIS Team on best practices for data collection and MIS data upload
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Sc - Agriculture, B.A - Economics
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Agriculture, M.A - Any Specialization, Economics
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Sakal Media Private Limited
Established in 1932, the Sakal Media Group is the largest independently owned media business in Maharashtra. Headquartered in the educational and cultural capital of the state Ã¢â‚¬" Pune, the Sakal Media Group owns and operates newspapers and magazines in Marathi as well as English with a circulation across Maharashtra and Goa. The Group also has interests in digital media, event management services, commercial printing and also runs a regional television channel.
With a workforce of over 3500 and a vendor network that exceeds 25,000, the Sakal Media Group is a people-focused organization with an open and vibrant work environment offering scope for advancement and growth. Guided by the philosophy of Ã¢â‚¬ËœSocial FirstÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ all group initiatives are guided by their potential for social impact and transformation.