We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join Sakal Media Group Ad-Operations team. The Ad Operations Manager will lead SMGs programmatic & direct ad-operations in India. SMG is now looking for an advertising expert to manage monetization with its main demand partners and to manage Ad inventory across its digital platforms locally.
- Traffic Management: You will have to manage the execution and the technical deployment of both direct (creative assets and tags) and programmatic (deal IDs, ad-networks) video and display campaigns: Ad-serving, traffic management, optimization, troubleshooting, etc. Cross device implementation (desktop, mobile) and operations maintenance
- Analytics & Operations Strategy: You will provide high-end monitoring and reporting of the advertising activity: Monitoring revenues and key KPIs (VTR, CTR, inventory sources, etc.) on a daily basis. Defining yield strategies, traffic management and inventory optimization over the entire geographic zone (STR, CPM, revenues, campaign priority, etc.) Identifying new levers for operation optimization: Analyzing on-going activity with current partners and pointing risks but also short & mid-terms opportunities, working on agency QBRs and activity summaries
- Sales activity support: You will pair and coordinate on a daily basis with the Sales team in order to ensure the success of local commercial actions: Interacting on a day to day basis with agencies ad-operations teams (direct & programmatic) to ensure campaigns prosperity, supporting the Sales Manager during operational and business reviews and acting as a pivotal asset for any operational and technical discussion
- Transversal role: You will have to coordinate with Technical Operations Managers on a regular basis in order to support and assist advertising projects: Escalating potential technical failures spotted within the operation perspective Identifying and building specifications on potential market needs requiring some technical developments Supporting the deployment of product projects within a local perspective
- Masters degree from an engineering school, business school or university
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in an ad-ops or technical account manager role within the digital advertising area
- A strong knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, etc.). A good understanding of web standards such as HTML, JS / JSON, Flash etc. is a plus.
- A previous experience in the programmatic industry is a plus (Trading Desk, DSP, ad-networks, etc.)
- You are a team worker, adaptable and resourceful: You are able to interact with several teams and handle projects of different nature (sales, product, etc.) You are adaptable within a fast changing start-up environment You are able to multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives. You have outstanding analytical and abstraction skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Advertising
Role: Media Planning Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time