ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A DETAIL ORIENTED, STRATEGIC PROBLEM SOLVER WITH CORE BUSINESS ANALYSIS SKILLS.
- WORKS WITH CLIENT PARTNERS TO ELICIT HIGH-LEVEL REQUIREMENTS AND CAPTURE BUSINESS NEEDS, CLEARLY ARTICULATES AND DOCUMENTS BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS.
- RESEARCH DATA ACROSS TARGET VERTICALS AND THE ABILITY TO INTERPRET VALUABLE INSIGHTS AND REPRESENT IT EFFECTIVELY.
- POSSESSES IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF AGILE METHODOLOGY, SDLC, ESTIMATION TECHNIQUES AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT ASPECTS.
- EXPERT IN DESIGNING POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS AND CAN DESIGN COMPLEX CHARTS IN EXCEL AND CREATE DATA REPORTS.
- ABILITY TO CREATE AND ESTIMATE PROJECT TIMELINES AND WORK WITH RESPECTIVE TEAMS IN ENSURING THE DELIVERABLES ARE MET.
- STRONG COMMAND OVER EXCEL REPORTS AND PIVOT TABLES APART FROM THE ABILITY TO PERFORM RISK AND MULTI - SCENARIO ANALYSIS
- IDENTIFY NEW OPPORTUNITIES TO BRING NEW PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS.
- COMMUNICATE DATA FINDINGS THROUGH ENGAGING STORIES THAT ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND
- QUICKLY ASSESSES THE BIG PICTURE IN COMPLEX SITUATIONS AND IDENTIFY WHAT IS CRITICAL
- ROUTINELY MAKE DECISIONS FOR BEST COURSE OF ACTION AND TO DRIVE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
- SUPPORT INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PROCESSES AND WORKFLOWS, SUGGEST IMPROVEMENTS BASED ON DATA ANALYSIS AND PROVIDE INSIGHTS.
- WORK WITH BUSINESS DOMAIN EXPERTS TO IDENTIFY DATA RELEVANT FOR ANALYSIS
- PROVIDE AND APPLY QUALITY ASSURANCE BEST PRACTICES FOR CLIENT DELIVERABLES.
- STRONG INTERPERSONAL AND RELATIONSHIP SKILLS.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Sakal Media Private Limited
Established in 1932, the Sakal Media Group is the largest independently owned media business in Maharashtra. Headquartered in the educational and cultural capital of the state Ã¢â‚¬" Pune, the Sakal Media Group owns and operates newspapers and magazines in Marathi as well as English with a circulation across Maharashtra and Goa. The Group also has interests in digital media, event management services, commercial printing and also runs a regional television channel.
With a workforce of over 3500 and a vendor network that exceeds 25,000, the Sakal Media Group is a people-focused organization with an open and vibrant work environment offering scope for advancement and growth. Guided by the philosophy of Ã¢â‚¬ËœSocial FirstÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ all group initiatives are guided by their potential for social impact and transformation.