DCF Ventures* & SOSA Israel** have entered into a strategic partnership which will provide a unique opportunity to all the stakeholders of Indian startup eco system to access the Israel startup eco system which is rated as the best across the globe.
SOSA India will be a destination for responsible entrepreneurs connecting startups, corporates and investors. SOSA India will offer yearly memberships to corporate and other investors. The membership offerings will include curated start-up demo days, innovation trips, road shows and more.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: BKC, Mumbai
If interested, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume, Current CTC & notice period.
Role & Resposibilities:
- A detail oriented, strategic problem solver with core business analysis skills.
- Works with client partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs, clearly articulates and documents business requirements.
- Research data across target verticals and the ability to interpret valuable insights and represent it effectively.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of agile methodology, sdlc, estimation techniques and change management aspects.
- Expert in designing power-point presentations and can design complex charts in excel and create data reports.
- Ability to create and estimate project timelines and work with respective teams in ensuring the deliverable are met.
- Strong command over excel reports and pivot tables apart from the ability to perform risk and multi - scenario analysis
- Identify new opportunities to bring new process improvements.
- Communicate data findings through engaging stories that are easy to understand
- Quickly assesses the big picture in complex situations and identify what is critical
- Routinely make decisions for best course of action and to drive business solutions.
- Support internal and external processes and workflows, suggest improvements based on data analysis and provide insights.
- Work with business domain experts to identify data relevant for analysis
- Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for client deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
1. 4 to 5 Years of business analysis experience
2. Experience of working with International Partners and Govt is a plus.
3. Experienced at Statistical and Financial Modeling
Qualifications and education requirements
4. MBA from Tier 1 MBA college (IIM, ISB, XLRI, FMS) Finance Core
5. Undergraduate from Tier-1 engineering colleges (bits- Pilani, NSIT, DCE) / other Tier-1 colleges (SRCC, LSR, DSE)
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time