An excellent opportunity to work with Sakal Media Group. We are urgently looking for following:
Job Role and responsibilities:
- Maintain effective liaison with all divisions and departments within the Sakal Media Group
- ensuring that correspondence received is acted upon in a timely manner.
- Preparing tour schedule for out of station/India meetings.
- Preparing MOM of weekly meetings.
- Update and maintain the calendar in a highly organized manner.
- Assisting with airline, hotel and car bookings. Domestic & International visa, air ticket, forex, hotel room reservation.
- Facilitating and managing logistics for key events and projects to include: onsite/offsite employee functions, team building, staff meetings, all-hands meetings, performance reviews, operational planning meetings and space allocation.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings greets visitor/ arrange logistics for the meeting/ setting up meeting rooms, VC & Conference calls etc. Timely reminder of the meeting schedule.
- Assist in preparing and collating presentation materials for the meetings. Follow up on Action points generated in meetings and ensure their closure with updates.
- Manage calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments as well as rescheduling and timely reminder of the meeting schedules to the managers.
- Atleast two year of experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills in english both written and oral.
- Atleast Graduate
Work Location: Pune
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time