1. Handling all Statutory Compliances of ROC, GST, Direct Taxes, and PF etc.
2. Maintain the Accounting, MIS, and Banking function with the help of a team.
3. Manage the preparation of the companys budget and monthly MIS
4. Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances and submission of returns are accurately complied and within stipulated deadlines.
5. Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the companys actual performance compared to the business plans.
6. Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
7The key requisites are performing end-to-end accounting tasks, reconciliation, cheques, thorough knowledge and working of Tally and Excel, keeping a track of sponsorships, maintaining and updating records, must have handled administration responsibilities, vendor payments, knowledge of TDS and audits.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Sakal Media Private Limited
Established in 1932, the Sakal Media Group is the largest independently owned media business in Maharashtra. Headquartered in the educational and cultural capital of the state Ã¢â¬" Pune, the Sakal Media Group owns and operates newspapers and magazines in Marathi as well as English with a circulation across Maharashtra and Goa. The Group also has interests in digital media, event management services, commercial printing and also runs a regional television channel.
With a workforce of over 3500 and a vendor network that exceeds 25,000, the Sakal Media Group is a people-focused organization with an open and vibrant work environment offering scope for advancement and growth. Guided by the philosophy of Ã¢â¬ËSocial FirstÃ¢â¬â¢ all group initiatives are guided by their potential for social impact and transformation.